Essex vs. South Burlington Girls Hockey 12/10/11

  On Saturday night I got an assignment to shoot the Essex vs. South Burlington girls high school hockey game for the Burlington Free Press.
 
  Sometimes things don't go as planned.  The game was scheduled for 5:15pm so I decided to get to the rink early to scope things out and look for some feature photos before the game.  I showed up at Leddy ice rink thinking I had plenty of time.  As I walked in the door instead of hockey I saw figure skaters on the ice practicing for a holiday show with fake presents and a Christmas tree.  (Looking back now, I wish I had taken a picture of the scene I walked into).   I immediately figured out that I was obviously in the wrong place and hopped back in the car to race across town to Cairns Arena.  I only had about fifteen minutes to get across town during rush hour.
  I made it to Cairns, and luckily the game before had gone a little late.  I got to the rink just as they were introducing the starting line ups...


















































































Brian Jenkins Photography

Brian Jenkins Photography is based in Vermont specializing in music, sports and portrait photography and video production. Brian is the chief photographer for the University of Vermont athletic department, photographing all of the Vermont Catamounts sports events. Brian's dynamic photography can be seen in some of the largest local and national editorial publications such as the Burlington Free Press, ESPN.com and Sports Illustrated, among many others. Brian Jenkins Photography is capable of producing high quality imagery for your sports, portrait, editorial, or concert projects. Brian Jenkins photography also directs and produces high quality video production for editorial, promotional and music clients. Contact Brian Jenkins Photography at info@brianjenkinsphotography.com for more information.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site may not be used, reproduced, distributed, copied, or downloaded in any way without the permission of Brian Jenkins and 3rd Stone Images. All photographs are protected and any unauthorized use is subject to penalty under U.S. copyright law. All rights reserved

If you would like to inquire about any images on this blog please contact Brian Jenkins info@brianjenkinsphotography.com